Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boston Market: 4 Meal Deals under $3


Check your local Boston Market to see if they too are participating in these awesome prices.  I tend to bring my lunch to work every day, though there are days that I am either a)too lazy to make something or b)too lazy to make something (did you catch on to that? lol), and will go out and pick something up.

I dislike more than anything spending a lot of money on lunch.  $3 or less is my idea of a good lunch and trust me they are out there - though hardly ever at Boston Market, until now!  These are some great prices on some yummy (and I am sure filling) food.  Though hurry, these prices are only good through March 21, 2010.

Boston Market is definately a kid friendly establishment - so plan a date with your child and take them to eat some yummy and cost-effective food.

Happy lunching (and saving).

No comments: