Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crazy 8: Friends & Family event


Have you ever shopped at Crazy 8?  My daughter, Kylie, tends to have an issue with jeans - they run wierd!  That is until I stepped into Crazy 8 at Christmas time and bought her a pair of jeans.  They fit her perfectly everywhere!  She went through about 2 years of not wearing jeans (stretchy pants only), so to find a pair of jeans that fit her and are comfortable (2 huge factors for a 7 year old), than I am sold.  With this additional discount - I am definately going to do some serious "summer" shopping for her.

This Friends & Family event is good from March 18 - 21, so mark your calendar and plan accordingly. 

Click here to print your coupon good for 25% off everything at Crazy 8.

Hey, if you are visiting the Colonie Center store this week, maybe I will see you there!

Happy Savings!

No comments: