Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lowe's: Kids FREE Workshops (3/27 and 4/10)

Have you ever been to a Lowe's Kids Workshop?  If not, sign up here.  This Saturday, March 27, 2010 your child can go to Lowe's and make this awesome Kaleidoscope.  How fun would this be.
If you have a baseball fan in your home like I do, this too is a great upcoming project to make at Lowe's Kids Workshop.  Bring your kids to Lowe's on April 10, 2010 to make this fun Mini Baseball Game. 


I have never been to Lowe's for my children to participate in these, though have been to their competitor, Home Depot, and I can say, the things they make are amazing.  It teaches them the skills that I, as a mom, can't (wood work - no way).  Anyways, I would highly suggest signing your child up so you can be guaranteed a spot for your child to make one of these great projects.

No comments: