Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Little Pony: Toys 'R Us 3/31 (BOGO)

UPDATE:  I called my local Toys R Us store in Albany, New York, and they indicated they do take manufacturer coupons AND they combine BOGO coupons with BOGO sales.  FYI:  My Little Ponys are $10.99, the coupon is good for a deduction of $6.99, making 2 My Little Pony's $4.00.  Not a bad price, just hoping they have them in stock!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, 3/31, Toys R Us has My Little Pony figurines BOGO.  If you have been saving the HASBRO coupons that came in the mail, and also can be printed here you may be in luck.  I do not know what Toys 'R Us' policy is on combining a BOGO sale with a BOGO coupon, so you may either want to call first, or try your luck. 

This would make a great addition to your child's Easter basket.  I know my daughter Emma would be delighted to get a few new My Little Pony's for her My Little Pony Castle.

If your store allows this, please let us know.

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom.
Happy Savings.

No comments: