Monday, March 29, 2010

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes at Walgreens


Have you ever tried fake lashes before?  Well I have, and I must say, while I thought it would be fun, I must have put them on wrong.  My one friend wears them out and not only does she love them, she looks fabulous in them - wow, what they do to make your eyes stand out.  So, I thought, ok, I will try.  I did not try Revlon and I did not pay this low a price, but for this price, I definately would check it out again and have my friend put them on for me.

Here's the scenario. This week at Walgreens, you can pick up a package of Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes for just $0.99 with the new April IVC booklet!


Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes, $5.99

$5/1 Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes (April IVC Booklet)

$0.99 after coupon

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom

No comments: