Friday, March 19, 2010

SKI Magazine: FREE Subscription


Click here to sign up fora FREE subscription to Ski Magazine.   That's 12 issues for free, no strings attached!

If you have been reading previous posts on free magazines, you know that I sign up for all of them.  I have kids in school who periodically need to do assignments that require pictures from magazines - this is a great source, especially when it is free.  Though, this subscription I have ordered for my son as he loves to snowboard/ski. 

When I am through with a magazine, I donate them to either friends, doctor offices or the laundry mat down the road from my house.  Reading is something everyone should do and for free, why not.  Let's pass on those savings to someone else.

These FREE subscriptions tend to go quickly, so hurry and get yours now!

No comments: