Friday, March 5, 2010

STAPLES: 3/7 - 3/13

Check out this coming weeks Staple's flyer for some GREAT $1.00 item.  If you are anything like me, you are always thinking "back to school" items.  I stock up throughout the year, especially if there is a great sale.

I will be buying "dry erase markers" for $1.00 - what a great buy.  I recently bought a pack of dry erase markers, together with a write on board for my 3 year old and she LOVES it.  She can spend hours drawing and erasing, drawing and erasing.  The best part was I bought both of these items at Staples for $1.00 each - so for $2.00 it has given my daughter hours of enjoyment, money well spent.  Now, the dry erase board is $2.00 - so for even $3.00 out of pocket for both items, still a GREAT gift for any kid.  I guarantee every kid would LOVE this.

There is also a $5.00 off $50.00 purchase coupon the front page of the flyer.  I am sure there will be limitations to this coupon, but nonetheless, if you plan on a big purchase, here is an additional discount.

I know I'll be at Staples on Sunday - will you?

Happy Savings!!!

No comments: