Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Toys R Us: Deal of the Day (3/23) Strawberry Shortcake dolls

UPDATE:  I am very disappointed with Toys R Us.  This has happened before though I thought to give them the benefit of the doubt to post this.  Is it me, or does it seem at times (moreso than not) that they advertise for items they NEVER have in stock.  Now granted, I was not able to get there at 9:00 am because, like other moms, I have to get my kids ready for school, than I have to go to my full-time, out of the home job, work all day, come home, cook dinner, THAN go to my local Toys R Us store, to be completely disappointed of their stock (or shall I say non-stock) of Strawberry Shortcake dolls, and of course, they give no rain checks.  Now this has happened to me before on an item which I made sure I was one of the first ones there to also (again) find they were out of stock.  Why advertise for an item that they do not have.  I understand this is a national advertisement, but the company should make sure all stores have stock in what they are advertising.  Basically, Emma will NOT be getting these in her Easter basket this year!


All Strawberry Shortcakes Dolls and Playsets, Buy 2 get the 3rd FREE.

Oh, how I loved to play with these dolls as a child, and now my daughter does too.  I remember when my mother had first bought them for me, their hair smelling like fruit.  I wonder if they still do?  I guess I will find out soon enough when my daughter gets her dolls.


Deal Sceanrio:

Get (6) Strawberry Shortcake Dolls – $5.99 each

$5.99 x 4 = $23.96 (buy 4 and 2 will be FREE)

Use $5.00/$20.00 in 3/21 Hasbro Insert or the$5.00/$20.00 printable coupon here..

Final Price – Just $3.16 ea.

Can you guess what my daughter is getting in her Easter basket??? 

Thanks Mojo Savings.




No comments: