Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kids Bowl FREE: Summer program

There is a program entitled KIDS BOWL FREE, which allows your children to bowl 2 free games of bowling everyday for the entire summer.  1 word - Awesome. 

We did this last year for our kids and sadly to say we were only able to use a handful of times.  I think that stems from the fact that the bowling alleys offered last year weren't too close to our home.

This year I am happy to say that in Albany, where I live, 2 bowling alleys are sponsoring this, Redwood Lanes (which is off of Central Avenue), and Sunset Bowling Alley (which is right on Central Avenue).  How excited will my kids be when we get to go bowling, and for free, how excited will I be!

Enough of me jibber jabbering my excitement, CLICK ON THIS LINK which will bring you to the Kids Bowl Free site.  Once there, a map is listed with all the States.  Click on your State and a list of participating bowling alleys will appear based on your city.  Click on whichever is closest to you and sign up.

Registration is FREE.

On the next screen it will ask you if you want to join for a Family pack - there is a fee for this and they will entice you for joining with a free $25 Restaurants.com gift certificate.  I opted not to do this.  Unless you want to do this, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click "no".  Thereafter, you will be registered.

I am not sure approximately when you will be receiving your "free passes" via email to start bowling, but I would suggest once you do, checking back each week, as they will forward passes for the the entire week.  Print them out and keep in a "freebie bowling file" at home.  Surprise your kids weekly.

How awesome is this freebie!!!

Happy "family free" time!

No comments: