Thursday, May 27, 2010

CVS - Internet Coupons not accepted....

Well, apparently someone is ruining it for the rest of us!

I went to my local CVS store today (Wolf Road in Colonie), to pick up my daughter's prescription, and of course while it was being filled, I browsed the isles and found something that would be next to free with a coupon.  The pharmacist called our name and we went to pick up the prescription and ring out the deodorant I had picked up.  The total came and I handed her my coupon - it was an Internet Coupon, a valid one, I had printed off of coupons.com.  The cashier asked if it was an internet coupon and I replied, yes it was.  She indicated that they no longer are allowed to accept internet coupons as they are fraudulent.  I was in shock!  So, to put it in frank, someone took advantage of some type of coupon and now all of us are suffering from it.

I am not sure if this is for all CVS stores, but just to let you know so you don't make a special trip there to have your internet coupons turned down.

Please let me know if other CVS stores are doing the same thing.  I am assuming it is national and not just per store, but I could be wrong.

Now, to put a positive to this story.  Go here to get a $4 off $20 purchase just for registering your email address, that is if you haven't done so already.

No comments: