Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday's Menu

Ok, so here is my menu for the week.  The hubby and I actuall sat down together last night and decided this one.  Normally, it is just me.  Though because we needed groceries, and I had to go grocery shopping at 9:30 last night (it was so relaxing - no one in the store, taking my time), we figured out the menu together.  Here goes:

Monday’s Menu:


Monday: Chicken Shepard’s Pie (leftover mashed potatoes from Sunday's dinner, chicken breasts (cubed and cooked, frozen veggies, chicken broth, assorted seasonings, and walla - easy peasy dinner).

Tuesday: Broccoli & Cheese stuffed chicken breasts with Lipton (chicken flavored) noodles

Wednesday: Ham Panini's, Homemade French Fries, Tossed Salad (we had a homemade ham on Sunday, so the ham is leftover).

Thursday: Turkey Club sandwiches (Boars Head Turkey, swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce tomato and of course, Hellmann's mayonnaise - yum, yum!!!)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (double cheese and sausage/peppers and onions)

Saturday: Grilling (Memorial Day weekend)  Steak, chicken, shrimp, corn on the cob, salads and beer!

Sunday: Grilling (Memorial Day weekend) Steak, chicken, shrimp, corn on the cob, salads and beer!

If you would like recipes of any of the above, let me know and I will post them.

Happy cooking!!!

No comments: