Monday, July 19, 2010

KIDZ BOP 18 {Review}


A package came in the mail last week and I don't know who was more excited, my girls or I??  I love the music on the radio, though some of the words they are starting to use I don't like, nor do I like my children hearing it, let alone singing to it.  Children's absorb everything like sponges, so hearing a song for the first time, I want my kids to listen to music for their ages, not music that has lyrics and have no idea what it means, let alone that it is a bad word.

Both Kylie & Emma were excited when we received Kidz Bop 18 in the mail to review. 

The following songs are on the cd:
1. Baby 2. Telephone 3. California Gurls 4. Hey Soul Sister 5. Do You Remember 6. Naturally 7. Whataya Want From Me 8. Nothin On You 9. Break Your Heart 10. All The Right Moves 11. Two Is Better Than One 12. Evacuate The Dancefloor 13. Billionaire 14. Alejandro 15. Breakeven 16. Single Ladies

We listened and danced to the entire cd, multiple times, over and over, and I do know now that Emma's favorite song is Hey Soul Sister - when we were singing it, she would say, "no, don't sing, it's my song".  How cute from a 3 year old!  And, I don't know if it is a good thing or not, but Emma knows the words to the songs.  She has a very good memory!

Here are some pictures of the girls dancing to Kidz Bop 18:



Kidz Bop 18 is amazing - popular music sung by kids for kids.  I wish we had a cd for the house, the car, everywhere - it is very catchy and to be quite honest, while listening to it (in a parent's perspective), you forget who the artist is.

Kidz Bop 18 is the perfect sizzlin' summer soundtrack for road trips, birthdays, pool parties or just singing along!

Kidz Bop 18 will be available on iTunes, KidzBop.shop or wherever CDs are sold.

With more than 11 million CDs sold, 1 Platinum Record, 9 Gold Records, 3 million video streams per month and 1,000+ user-generated videos uploaded daily on its popular website, KidzBop.com, KIDZ BOP is the #1 kids' music brand in the US.
Kidz Bop 18 goes on sale July 20th, so hurry out to the store and get your copy today.  Your kids will thank you!

Disclosure:  A huge thank you to Sasha at Kidz Bop for sending me a copy of Kidz Bop 18 to abide in my review.  My opinions are my own and very honest, and in no way did receiving the product affect my opinion.

No comments: