Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seize the Deal: Chico's BBQ ($30 for $15) 7/21 only


Seize the Deal is having promotions every day, though not sure if it is for the month of July or for the entire Summer (that would be awesome).  Well, some have been good, others, not so good, until today - I love southern-type food, especially some good 'ole bbq food.  My husband, Danny & I have been wanting (for a few years now) to try Chico's BBQ in Altamont to no avail.  Now is our opportunity and guess what, I seized the deal!


YUM-E.  Look at that delicious food.....

Seize the Deal has a great deal going on today and today only.  Buy a $30 certificate for only $15 - that's right.  Half the price!  WOW, we can truly enjoy a good dinner for that price.  I Seized the deal and bought a certificate and am looking forward to a great date night with my husband.

To Seize the Deal and get your certificate, click the FOLLOWING LINK.  Hey, maybe we can all go to dinner together one night - the more the merrier, right?!

Chico's BBQ is located at:  2490 Western Avenue, Altamont, NY 12009 (phone 518/456-0940)
 

No comments: