Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hobby Lobby Coming Soon....

I seem to have a ton of excitement today and I am sharing that excitement with you, my readers.

I have read blogs and posts of an assortment and have always heard of a store named "Hobby Lobby", but knew nothing of it because we do not have that store where I live.  Well guess what?  We will soon!  Woo Hoo!

Hobby Lobby is like a JoAnns Fabric, though bigger, and better I am told.  Guess where they are coming to?  Latham, New York, in the current Bon-Ton store.  For those of you who do not know, Bon-Ton is slowly "going out of business" and when they do, Hobby Lobby is moving in for the kill, and guess what?  Price Chopper is going to be bigger - they are adding a bigger cafeteria. 

With over 60,000 items ranging from scrapbooking to home decor, Hobby Lobby is the place to shop for super selection and savings every day.



I can't wait to visit Hobby Lobby for all my future crafting ideas.  I have my downstairs to redecorate, so with Hobby Lobby coming to my Town, this could be a good thing for me, though a bad thing for AC Moore, who will be located right next to them.

FYI:  For those of you who do like Bon-Ton, I was told from the cashier at AC Moore today that their shoes are additional 75% off regular prices and clearance shoes are an additional 10% off.  It was very tempting to go today, but Kylie, Emma & I had just got done watching Latham's Fire Parade celebrating 100 years of service (my husband Danny is a member of Fuller Road Fire Department), and it was a very hot day, so we just wanted to get home to eat lunch.  Hopefully, there are some great sales to snag - think Holiday gifts!!!

No comments: