Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL: FREE BURRITO DAY (Saturday, 8/21)

On Saturday, August 21, from Open to Close, stop by Moe's Southwest Grill on Western Avenue OR Central Avenue only, to pick up your FREE Burrito with the purchase of any beverage.  This is valid only with an email, so if you want the email, send me your email address at frugalfinds4moms@gmail.com and I will forward it to you.  Once you get it, forward it to all of your friends.

I hate having to buy drinks, other than beer, when I go out to eat, but if I only have to pay for a soda, and it doesn't have a size requirement, I will gladly do that to get either FREE lunch or FREE dinner!!!

Valid at these locations only:

1770 Central Ave., Colonie
(Located in Village Square)
518/456-2245

1704 Western Ave., Albany
(Located in Price Chopper Center)
518/452-2777

Thanks to Andrea for this great find!!!

Happy Savings!

No comments: