Having 3 kids in school, it is sometimes hard to find a good, healthy snack to pack for their lunch. I have to pack their lunch, plus a snack for early morning snack, so I need 2 separate snacks. I was given the opportunity to try Peter Rabbit Organics fruit puree pouches in the following flavors:
Mango, Banana and Orange
Apple and Grape
Strawberry and Banana
These puree pouches are like a slush of heaven in every mouthful. Not only is this product 100% organic fruit, there is no added sugar, nothing artificial, and no spoon required. My kids and myself loved them and have purchased them to keep on hand at home for yummy snacks.
Bringing your kids to the park for an hour and need a tasty and healthy fruit to bring along, don't sweat it any longer, take along a pouch today.
These pouches are a convenient, healthy snack option for babies and young children and adults (I too like them). If you are an adult and you like hiking or bike riding, take a Peter Rabbit Organics with you as it will fit right in your bike pack or back pack and won't spill or break. It will give you all the nutrients you need.
ABOUT PETER RABBIT ORGANICSPeter Rabbit Organics is a small, privately-owned company based in London. We are passionate about what we do and we have a lot of fun working together.The company was founded for the simple reason we found it so hard to buy organic, on-the-go, healthy fruit snacks in the shops.
GIVEAWAYOne (1) Lucky Frugal Finds 4 Moms reader will win a TEN (10) assorted Peter Rabbit Organics fruit puree pouches.
MANDATORY ENTRYTell me who you would win this for. Easy, peasy!
EXTRA ENTRIES* Become a Follower of Frugal Finds 4 Moms via GFC (If you are already a Follower, let me know and add your entries) (2 entries)
* Follow Frugal Finds 4 Moms via Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet per day)
* Follow Frugal Finds 4 Moms via Facebook (1 entry)
* Enter any of my other giveaways during the duration of this giveaway (1 entry)
* Comment on any other post on my blog during the duration of this giveaway (1 entry)
* Blog about this giveaway and let me know where (1 entry)
* Grab my button and post on your blog - let me know where so I can check. If you already have, let me know where so I can check. (2 entries)
* Follow Peter Rabbit Organics via Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow Peter Rabbit Organics via Twitter @PR_Organics (1 entry)
* Visit Peter Rabbit Organics and tell me what you find unique and interesting about their product (2 entries)
Please leave a comment for each of the above valid entries, though the first MANDATORY ENTRY must be done in order to get any extra entries. Click on COMMENTS below and post your entry.
A winner will be chosen via random.org on October 3, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST, and will be notified via email on October 4, 2010. Please leave a valid email address so you can be notified. Thereafter, you will have 48 hours to respond. If by that time, they have not responded, a new winner will be chosen via random.org, and so on and so forth.
Disclosure: A HUGE thanks to Peter Rabbit Organics for providing me with fruit puree pouches to help abide in my review, together with one Frugal Finds 4 Moms reader with ten assorted fruit puree pouches as a giveaway. In no way did receiving these products entice me to write a favorable review. My opinions are 100% mine and honest. How can I not write a positive review about a product not only myself, but my entire family enjoys?