Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TOYS 'R US: $5 off $25 (HOT DEAL)


If you received a Hasbro Play-Saver coupon insert in this past weeks Sunday paper, you are in luck!  Here is an awesome gift idea for that special little girl, or a gift donation to Toys for Tots.  Here it is:

*Buy 2 Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC on sale for only $14.99
Total = $29.98

Use the $5 off $25 Toys R Us coupon found here
Use 2 $10/1 coupons from the 9/26 Play-Saver coupon insert (not all areas received this insert)
Final cost ONLY $4.98 total– just $2.49 each!

I went to my local Toys 'R Us store last night to find the shelves completely empty.  Not a complete shocker as many times, moreso than none, I have gone to Toys R Us to find the stocking of advertised items either at slim or none at all.  Lucky for us, Toys R Us offers rain checks on most of their items, this one including.  Thankfully I got a raincheck for 2, stapled my 2 $10 off coupons to it, plus my $5 off $25 and will be checking back with my store soon to hopefully score these for Emma.

No comments: