Monday, September 13, 2010

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND.....

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round, Round and Round, Round and Round...  The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round, All Day Long.
Tis the season - the season for school!  While you may be questioning, hmm, why post now, school has already started?  Yes, you are correct, for some, not all.  My older two, Brendan & Kylie, have already started school.  While Brendan has been away at college for 3 weeks now (it seems forever), and Kylie is starting her first full week of 3rd grade (she just started this past Friday), our little Emma just started all-day Pre-K this morning.  I don't know who was more worried, Danny or me.  Our baby - off to school, and all day to bat.  WOW, our kids are really growing up.  It seems just yesterday we were playing blocks on the floor, how time flies.


Me, Pipa, Brendan & Mima - Brendan leaves for college...
Me & Bren at SUNY Brockport
Kylie's 1st day of school.  (Bad, bad, bad picture of me - I was not a morning person this day)
Bella & Kylie - BFF's FOREVER!
Emma sat down with her dog "Astro" (see him next to her) and started coloring.  And here I thought school would be hard for her - nope, harder for Danny & me. 
Emma just put her name up on the chalk board to let her teacher, Ms. Jane, know that she was there.  What a great way to take attendance and to teach kids.  Emma is also sporting her new name badge so her teachers and new friends will know who she is.

So, there you have it - all three of our kids are off to school - all day.

If I was a stay at home mom, I probably would be staying at Emma's school all day, peeking in the windows to make sure she was ok, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I work outside of the home all day and can't do that.  I am just praying she is ok and enjoying herself.  As to my other two, I know they are.

I can't wait to hear how Emma's 1st day of Pre-K went.  What great conversation this will be at the dinner table tonight.

No comments: