Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade 2010

I love Halloween and so do my kids!  This year, both Kylie and Emma decided to be witches.  Actually, Emma was going to be Scooby Doo until she saw her big sister was being a witch.  Than, at the last minute I had to literally run to Target and JoAnns Fabric to find a witch costume - luckily, I found one!

Here are pictures from today's school Halloween parades:


Emma's class went "Trick-or-Treating" to each class where they got 1 piece of candy from the teacher of that class.  She carried her broom between her legs throughout the entire parade.  I kept telling her that she could hold it in her hands.    I was afraid she was going to fly away.  Too cute!!!


Here is Kylie as "Ribbon Witch" in her class when her parade got over.  Her parade at school was outside and because it was cold, I wasn't able to get great pictures (the kids were walking fast), so after the parade, we went back to her class for her party.  There, I got some great pictures of her and her friends.  Here she is posing with her friend, Bianca.

For the class parties, since I love helping out, I found M&M stix here, so I decided to create my own.  Here they are:


Sorry for the "fuzziness" of the pictures, I used my husband's camera as I couldn't find mine.  Though, hopefully you can get the jist of it.  They are M&M's in clear wrappers, with Halloween cardstock on top to seal them. 
Aren't they cute?  The kids really enjoyed them.  I can't wait until Christmas to make these again for their parties.

No comments: