Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OLD NAVY: ONE DAY ONLY (Saturday, 10/16 7am - 10am)

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND GET SOME SLEEP THIS FRIDAY NIGHT because Saturday morning (10/16) from 7am - 10am only, Old Navy will have sweaters for the family on sale for $10, (regularly marked $14.50 - $39.50).  Select styles only - In-store only.  Store hours may vary by location.  Check your local store for hours.


If you live in the Capital District and you will be heading to Old Navy in Crossgates Mall, their hours are 7 am - 10am as they gave me a pamphlet and it clearly states 7am - 10am only.


I spotted a few (like 20) sweaters I would love, so for $10 and coupled with a coupon, if you have one, this could be an awesome bargain.  Heck, $10 for a sweater, a nice, warm sweater - that's a sale for me.  I LOVE sweaters and I need some new ones, so I will be there bright and early.  Will I see you there????

No comments: