Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RITE AID: FREE 8x10 or (2) 5x7 Photos (October 8-10 only with coupon)



I LOVE FREE Photos!  Rite Aid is offering a FREE 8x10 Print or (2) 5x7 Prints for FREE!!!  This offer is valid October 8 - 10th only and you can print your coupon here to take to your local Rite Aid store.

This could be a FREE or relatively cheap present for someone.  I have a few people in mind whose pictures I have on my camera that I may take advantage of this offer.  Grab a frame on sale somewhere and there is the perfect gift!  (Ladies, if your reading this, act surprised when I give you your Christmas gift - tee hee hee!)

I love these offers for two reasons:  1) I LOVE to take pictures and 2) Free Developing! (hmmmm, should I have put the FREE part first?)

Anyhoot, start looking through your camera to see what pictures you have and get over to your local Rite Aid on October 8th and start printing those memories.

No comments: