Friday, October 15, 2010

SEARS: $10 off $20 apparel coupon


Take this coupon to Sears to purchase $20 worth of apparel and get $10 off.  WOW, what an awesome coupon.  I printed 5 and am going to get over there today at lunch time.  I am hoping this works.  The last time Sears had a coupon like this, (I think it was $10 off $10), it was actually from a magazine and published online, and because so many people got the coupon and went there, they, at their own discretion, wouldn't let people use it, saying it wasn't valid anymore, even though the date was still valid.

I would definitely suggest printing this now and going shopping the earliest you can to grab whatever good bargains you can.  This coupon is good on regular, sale and clearance items.

Hmm, I will have to start making my holiday list before lunch today to see what/who I can get done.

P.S.  This is a pdf coupon, so that means you can print multiples....

Let the holiday shopping begin!!!

A HUGE thanks to Money Saving Mom.

No comments: