Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Molly versus the Couch.... Winner = Molly

So, at 14 months old, I figured it was time to allow Molly, our American Bulldog, free reign of the house during the day while we are away at work.  I closed all bedroom/bathroom doors and made sure there was nothing out she could "chew".  Boy, was I wrong!!!

We did have nice furniture (key word "did").  Here is just a sampling of what we came home to yesterday:


Guess what?  I didn't even know until this morning when Kylie and I were talking about it and I asked why the cushions on the couch were turned around.  She said, mom, because the couch was a mess and all torn up.  I was like, "what", does your father know?  Yeah he knows (and no-one told me)???!  So, out we went to the living room and she lifted up the couch seat to show me.  WOW, was Molly hungry or what?  That's a very expensive bone, don't ya think?

Needless to say, Molly is back in her cage today, eating her real bone.

No comments: