Thursday, December 2, 2010

BLOGMANIA 2011 - Opportunity to Join....

Bree



Blogmania {under new management}& open to YOU!




Blogmania has proven to be a lot of fun. Not only do you get to see a lot of amazing blogs/bloggers that may have otherwise been buried under the sea of blogs but you get to potentially win a ton of prizes! Last season over 35K in prizes were dished out worldwide!










Would you like to be a part of this crew of Blogmania bloggers? Would you like to become more PR friendly, grow your blog, meet new bloggers, form new relationships with bloggers and shop owners? Regardless of your blogging goals, be it one or all of those,  you will have FUN! 


If you are interested in being on the Blogmania 2011 crew please send me a note (frugalfinds4moms@gmail.com) and I will respond with the details of the event. Registration is open until March 1st but those that sign on by Dec 15th, 11:59pm EST will be entered into a CASH prize drawing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from a fellow team member!!! So exciting!

BTW - I am so glad I checked into your site so I can enter your $45 csn giveaway! :) I just posted one on my site today too, so feel free to enter!

Anonymous said...

Blogmania is going to be Awesome, I cant wait! Stopin in to say HI (fellow Dream Team Member)