Thursday, December 9, 2010

COMMUNITY {animated TV show review: 12/9 episode)





I love this time of year, all of the "animated" tv shows come to life.  These shows bring me back to my childhood and now I can enjoy them, old and new with my children.  Old animated shows like the original Frosty the Snowman to How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Shrek's Christmas, to now, "Community". 

There is a show on tv that I, unfortunately, have not watched yet, though for tonight and tonight only, they have made an animated show of it with top celebrities, i.e., Chevy Chase, Danny Pudi, etc.  The show is called "Community", and if the regular show is anything like the animated show, I definitely will be checking it out next week and weeks to come.

This show is about a boy named Abed who is searching for the meaning of Christmas.  Watching this show it made me think of what Christmas meant to me, really meant to me.  To me it is about being with my family and remembering memories and making new ones.  I love everything about Christmas.  What does Christmas mean to you???

You definitely need to check out this show tonight, at 8pm EST on NBC, and see if Abed found the meaning of Christmas and if so, what it meant to him.  This was a great episode, I really enjoyed and look forward to my family watching it with me tonight.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Disclosure:  I reviewed this episode of Community through my membership with One2One Network.  I did not receive any monetary compensantation in writing this review.  The words are my own 100%.  I watched this show and loved it...

No comments: