Monday, December 20, 2010

Python Printable Christmas Mega Games Pack {Review}




I love the holidays and everything about them. From outdoor decorations to indoor decorations, to baking cookies, to wrapping presents to activities. I received printable Python Printables Christmas Mega Pack to review and was in my glory. The various printable are amazing, there are over 70 to be exact, from Christmas games like Easy Christmas Trivia, Crazy Christmas Drawing Game, Funny Christmas Songs Mad Libs, Christmas Dinner Spot the Difference, to New Years printables of the same assortment. 

We celebrate Christmas Eve with my husband's family and Christmas day with my family.  In both families there are a lot of kids.  These games are going to be a huge hit for Christmas this year.  Not only will the kids have a blast, but the adults will too. 

I would highly recommend this fantastic assortment of printable games.  If you are interested in checking out this product, along with the many others Python Printable offers, check them out HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: