Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FOOTBALL FRENZY at HANNAFORD SUPERMARKET

Did you know that this week Hannaford Supermarkets are celebrating "Football Frenzy" at their stores???  Well, I didn't.  Not until I got home from work and saw the above pictured items on our kitchen island.  My husband took our daughters to our local Hannaford Supermarket to pick up a few items and when they walked in, there was a game with pegs on it that you had to start from the top and whichever category the marker fell into on the pegboard, you won that prize.  As can be seen above, my husband won a Bag Clip (sorry you can't see it, it is being used as whenever daddy goes to anywhere with the girls, he is a sucker to buying them anything and this time was chips!  Kylie won the bag (thanks Ky), and Emma won the football.  Other items up for the winning are Zatarains Rice and Chunky Soup, to new a few. 

I am not sure if all Hannaford Supermarkets are participating and I wouldn't make a special trip just to play the game (or would I???).  Look them up in the yellow pages, or internet, call and see if they are participating, if so, write up your grocery list and get on over to play to win.  Let me know what you win!

What an awesome promotion this is - thanks Hannaford!!!  My motto,which my mother taught me at a young age is, "If it's FREE, it's for me!"

Happy Savings!

No comments: