Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet {Review}

Our family sat down for “family movie night” and watched the newest movie release, Gnomeo & Juliet. I have been wanting to see this movie for quite sometime now and thankfully today was the day.


At first, when we sat down, my husband was like, “what is this” you have me watching? Though at times through the movie, I caught him chuckling, so it goes to show this movie is not just for kids, it is for adults too.

This movie is the perfect movie to teach young and old about how being different is ok and just because your different does not mean you can’t be friends.

It shows about love being separated because of 2 people and their issues. This movie consists of the “reds” and the “blues”. Two adult people live side-by-side and do not get along for whatever reason that may be. Through their differences, it stems down to their gnomes and from that, the plot develops into a very cute story. I don’t want to say too much because I would possibly give the entire story away.

Let’s just say this is a very cute movie and one I would highly recommend for young and old.

No comments: