Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trident Vitality Gum {Review}

There is a new gum out there, well, ok, it has been out for a lil bit now, though if you haven't heard of it yet, you need to check it out.

It is called Trident Vitality and boy is it ah-may-zing!!!  This gum truly lasts for hours in flavor.  It doesn't loose that elacticity for chewing and is just down right good.  I previously purchased about 30+ packs of this gum (pictured above - yup, I bought all of them) and shared with my entire family.  They all loved it.  Gum is usually priced around $1.00 a pack, so when I get a pack of gum, I want the flavor to last.  I do not want my mouth to get tired of chewing as it becomes harder to chew.  Trident is the opposite of that - it truly is a great flavorful gum.

There are 3 flavors, Rejuve (White Tea), Vigorate (Vitamin C) and Awaken (Ginseng).  I love all 3, but if I had to choose, Rejuve is hands down my favorite.

These are sold at stores all over.  Stop at one today, pick up a pack of gum and enjoy....

Disclosure:  Trident did not entice me to write this by sending me anything, no coupons, no free gum, nothing (though I wouldn't mind if your reading this).  I tried this product and loved it, therefore, wanting to share it with you.  Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

No comments: