Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DOVE: Don't Fret the Sweat {It's a Party}

Through my membership with She Speaks, I just won a "Dove: Don't Fret the Sweat Party" for my friends of tween daughters! 

Look what arrived in the package and what my friends will be taking home:


Don't you want to be my friend and come to this party???  This is just a sampling of what was in the box.  It was loaded with deodorants and body sprays, together with a fun dice game, and bags with tissue paper for each person to take their goodies home in.  The $25 gift card is for me to purchase additional goodies for the party.  How nice!

If you are interested in checking out how you can become a member of She Speaks, just click on the link here and join - it is for FREE!!!

Party to be soon - stay tuned!!!

No comments: