Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lowes (4/21 - 4/26, while supplies last)

Have you read your local newspaper today?  Well, if you subscribe to the Times Union, or happen to pick one up at a store, there should be a Lowe's sale flyer in it.  There are some good sales, to name a few:

  • Bright Effects soft white CFL light bulbs (BOGO FREE)
  • all NK Seed Packets (BOGO FREE)
  • all Bonnie Herbs and Plants (BOGO FREE)
  • Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Garden Soil $4.97
  • Lowes Reusable Shopping Bag (Buy One at .98 cents, get one FREE)  (2 for the price of 1)  (I love reusable shopping bags.  Not only do I keep them in my car for when I go grocery shopping, but they come in handy when we (my family) go places.)
If you do not get a paper, and would like to see the flyer, click here to view

Happy Savings...

No comments: