Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clorox Handi Wipes - Reusable Cloths (Review)


I just found this fantastic product - Clorox Handi Wipes, Reusable Cloths.  Each pack contains 6 cloths which you can rinse and reuse each cloth up to 20 times - that's alot of washing!  Now think about it.  You use a dish cloth, you probably get 1 - 2 days wash out of it before the bacteria sets in and it starts to stink, plus it takes forever to dry.  Or how about a sponge.  They can range in price from $1.00 for 1 to $3.00 for 1 (think of what your saving from the Clorox Handi Wipes).  How many of you have ever used a sponge?  I too have used them and forgetaboutit, the bacteria that stays in there is extremely unhealthy, plus you are still spreading the bacteria around when you clean the next time.

These cloths also hold the soap in - something I feel I have wasted money on using other products.  Just a dab of soap will last an entire load of dishes, and some!

My kids even love the ease of using the Clorox Handi Wipes.  My son uses them when he washes his car - interior and exterior.  It's a big enough towel to wash the car, leaves no streaks and doesn't scratch.  My two daughters are at the stage where they like to help me clean and love using these cloths.  They fit in their hands, are light to hold and easy to clean with.

A package of 6 cloths cost approximately $2.00.  The price is right for this product.  I definately have stock in it!  I love this product!

You can find these cloths on Amazon.com, or at your local store or even your local Warehouse Club store.

No comments: