This sauce is not runny nor thick, nor did it run off your fingerwhen we poured it on to taste the flavor. The taste has the flavor of worcsetshire, similar to an A-1 Sauce, to something else that I can't quite put my finger on, but it is true what the label says, good on Steak, Hamburgers, Chicken, Fries, Barbecue. We have not had the opportunity to try it on Steak, though on the Hamburgers, Chicken and Tator Tots - we loved it, and look forward to the many other varieties of foods. My next venture with this sauce is meatloaf - yum-e, I can't wait!!!
Check out Country Bob's site to see what other products they have, if they sell them near where you live and what recipes you can try with their sauce.
Here is a little about Country Bob and how he got started with this fabulous sauce, to name just one.....
It was 1968 when Country Bob Edson perfected his sauce recipe and today we call it All Purpose Sauce because it was more than just a steak sauce. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has remained the flagship item since 1982 when Country Bob, Inc. was established.
Along the way we have been dedicated to offering our customers the best tasting and highest quality steak sauce or All Purpose Sauce (gluten free), Barbeque Sauce (gluten free), and Seasoning Salt available anywhere in the world.
To accomplish this we have placed our trust in God and we believe that goal has been achieved.
Two (2) (yes 2) lucky Frugal Finds 4 Moms readers will win two (2) bottles each of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
MANDATORY ENTRY:You must be a Follower of Frugal Finds 4 Moms. Let me know that you are so I can check. That's it! Pretty easy, huh....
Extra Entries (available after the mandatory entry above is completed; please leave a separate comment for each entry in order for them to be counted).
* Tell me what you would love to try Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on (I would love some more ideas as this sauce is so yummy!) (1 extra entry)
* If you tweet about this giveaway and leave me a comment so I can check (1 extra entry) (*Tweet every day for 1 additional entry per day)
* Enter any (or all) of the giveaways listed on Frugal Finds 4 Moms for the duration of this giveaway. (1 entry).
* Comment on any of my posts and let me know you did. (1 entry).
* Become a Fan of Frugal Finds 4 Moms on Facebook (1 entry).
* Grab my ever so cute button and post on your blog (3 entries). Please leave an address where it can be found.
* If you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found. (2 entries).
This giveaway will end on August 10, 2010 at 11:59pm. Open to U.S. Residents only. Please do me a favor and leave a valid email address so I can contact the winners. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 24 hours to respond. If, by that time, they have not claimed their prize, another winner will be chosen.
Discloure: A huge thanks to Al for providing me and two Frugal Finds 4 Moms readers with 2 bottles of his awesome Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce to help abide in my review. In no way did receiving this product help sway my opinion to write a positive review. I truly loved this product and will continue to purchase and enjoy this product on a variety of foods in the future.