Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Greased Lightning.....


Greased Lightning.




Ok, so I am ashamed to show you how disgusting my oven looks, though I will to prove this product really really works.





Now, to start my story, it begins like this. I purchased this product on a whim because I had a coupon and it was during a time that K-mart doubled their coupons, so I got it for free - yes free.

Normally when I clean my oven top I use soap pads and lots of elbow grease.  This process is very time consuming and to be quite honest not something I want to do all the time, nor even have the time to do.  I know, I could clean after each time I cook, but who has the time to do that?  Until today. I woke up and decided it was time to clean the oven, though I was going to try something different, "Greased Lightning". I began by taking off the burner covers and soaked them in dishwater while I sprayed the entire oven top with Greased Lightning - I soaked it. While it was soaking, I then washed the burner tops.  Ok, so this was approximately 10 minutes of soaking. I grabbed a paper towel and started wiping away the grease. To my amazement, it worked and it worked really, really good.

As I was wiping away the grease, I used quite a bit of paper towels and I thought what a waste - so I grabbed a sponge and after each wipe, I rinsed and walla, a clean stove. I can honestly say, this is the cleanest my stove has been since we purchased it 4 years ago.  (Again, not something I want to disclose but I did to prove this product really works.)



This product is amazing. Not only is it good for oven tops, but I have cleaned our outdoor tables and outdoor furniture and it wiped them clean too removing all the grime from them.  This product sells for anywhere from $2.99 and up - definately worth the money and if you have a coupon, even better!

Greased Lightning is made for many purposes, though this one is definately made for oven tops - and I highly recommend its purchase - definately worth the money - whether with or without a coupon.  Click HERE to print a money-saving coupon......

On a scale of 1-10, definately a 10!

No comments: