Thursday, August 12, 2010

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce {WINNER}

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks to all who entered.  The 2 winners of 2 bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce are Lucinda Strader and Queen BLucinda, please contact me at frugalfinds4moms@gmail.com so I can get your information to send out.  I don't have an email address for you.

Queen B has been emailed and has accepted her prize.  Lucinda never got back to me so the newest second winner is Sandra and an email has been sent to her.  She will have 48 hours to get back to me.  If by that time, she has not, another winner will be drawn, and so on and so forth...  Ok, third time, I am hoping, is the charm!  Sandra never got back to me within the time allotted, so the third and hopefully final winner chosen for the second set of 2 bottles is Charity!  An email has been sent to Charity who will have 48 hours, blah, blah, blah.......

If I do not hear back from either in 48 hours, another winner will be chosen, and so on and so forth.

No comments: