Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIENDSHIP "FOTO" FRIDAY

Every single day of life should be appreciated.  Starting today, Friday, I have decided to start a Friendship Foto Friday, sharing 1 picture of friendship whether it be of me with friends, my kids with friends, or strangers - I want to share the Friendship of Life. 

The foto below is of 4 groups of friends sharing a special day at Moreau Beach.  Us moms are the best of friends, and our kids, well, they are too.  It is a blessing to have such wonderful and special friends in my life and to also have that in my childrens.  I am thankful of their friendship and that for my kids.  This picture to me is a priceless foto and one that will be treasured for years and years to come, something to look back on when our kids get older.





No comments: