I am hosting my own giveaway to thank my readers, followers and hopefully new followers for helping me achieve my first goal: 100 followers! Woo-hoo... How exciting is this! How long do you think it will take me to reach 250 followers: That is my next goal! Think we can do it this year? The months are flying by quickly so who knows, but that is what I am focusing on - getting this blog out there in blog-o-space and into everyone's home to hopefully win some fantastic products from all over.
To celebrate, one (1) lucky current or new Frugal Finds 4 Moms reader will win the following items, pictured above (basket not included):
* Liz Claiborne pocketbook
* Veet Rapid Action Hair Removal Gel Cream (Sensitive)
* Ben Gay Pain Relief & Massage
* Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion (Aloe)
* Benadryl Itch Relief Stick (Extra Strength)
* Extra Strength Rolaids Antacid/Calcium Supplement (3 Roll Pack)
* Dry Idea Unscented Clear Gel deodorant
* Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel (Bath & Body Works)
* City Beauty body mist (Passion Fruit/Vanilla/Gardenia) (NY & Co.)
* Nexxus Salon Hair Care: Mousse Plus (Volumizing)
* Revlon Fantasy Lengths
* Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel
* Brazil Nut Body Scrub (The Body Shop)
* Professional Manicure Collection by The Color Workshop
* BIC Twin Select Silky Touch (10 pk. disposable razors)
* KISS Salon Results: French Overlap Tips with Glue
* Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Loose Powder (Creamy Natural)
* Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Illuminating Veil (Nude Glow)
* N.Y.C. Lengthening Mascara (Jet Black)
* Kotex Lightdays Liners (18 pk)
MANDATORY ENTRYYou must be a Follower of Frugal Finds 4 Moms. That's it!
This Giveaway ends August 14, 2010 at 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen and so on and so forth.
Disclosure: This is a giveaway hosted by Frugal Finds 4 Moms. These are products I use either on a daily basis or from time-to-time.