Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POSH LITTLE TUTUS {Review}

My daughters are girly-girls wholeheartedly and love to dress up.  When we received, in the mail, the most beautiful tutu and hair bands for my daughters, Kylie & Emma from Posh Little Tutus, I do not know who was more excited, the girls or me. 

The stitchwork on the Raspberry Pettiskirt and matching headband are immaculate.  I am envious at the talent that was put into making these products.  Wow, what skills.  This is the best, biggest, most fun tutu I have ever seen. The color pops, the material is soft, non-itchy, and the joy it brought to my daughter, Emma, was priceless.  For hours, she danced around the living room.  I love watching my daughters dance and being happy.  This tutu brought that much more joy to the room.  For that evening, Emma was known as "Dancing Seniorita Emma".   When Emma twirled around the tutu got bigger and bigger, and each layer flaired out which looked absolutely beautiful. 

The matching headbands were sent for both of my daughters.  They both loved them!  The quality of the hairbands were unique.  Very sturdy and of great quality.

Even the packaging that the tutu and headbands came in was exquisite. There is alot of heart, soul and time put into these products at Posh Little Tutus.
Here are some pictures of my daughters enjoying their hair bands and tutu. 


Beautiful sisters with beautiful hair bands!

I couldn't pass up the opportunity of taking a picture with Emma in her beautiful tutu and hair band!

Check out Posh Little Tutus and look at Kelly's beautiful work.  I guarantee you will be rewarded with watching your daughter(s) hours of dancing if you purchase any of these beautiful products.

Posh Little Tutus offers a variety of posh and unique tutus.  I feel every little girl should own one of these tutus and be a Princess for a day (or all year if they want). 

You can also visit their sister site Tutus and Tiaras for other gorgeous products.

Disclosure:  A HUGE thanks to Kelly at Posh Little Tutus for providing a raspberry pettiskirt and matching headbands for my review.  Receiving these products did not alter my opinion.  My words are 100% mine and in no way was I enticed by receipt of same. 


No comments: