Thursday, September 23, 2010

BELLABOO: T(w)een Skin Products {Review}


Now that I am in my thirties, skin care is very important to me.  As I have gotten older, my skin has changed and I have definitely seen my share of products.  So, I know as a tween, teen or young adult, going through the pre and post-puberty stage, they can have a hard time finding a skin line that fits their skin.

I was provided with skin care products from Bellaboo to test.  Since I didn't feel this was a product for me, I gave it to my niece to try and asked for her feedback.  She really loved the products and continue to use them, also indicating they were non-greasy, made her skin feel soft and smelled delicious. She tried the following products:

All That Clean Skin Facial Wash is used to cleamnse morning and night working to remove dirt, grime, makeup and impurities.
Gorgeous Skin Moisture Dew works to help prevent problemsand promote balanced, clear skin.
EZ Blitz Serum is designed to blitz zits and balance skin ($12.99)

ABOUT BELLABOO SKIN CARE
Bellaboo is a totally natural skin care system for young skin. It is better for your skin and the earth because we've left out harsh chemicals and instead based our skin care system on 99.5% natural ingredients!


The key ingredient in Bellaboo Skin Care is Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil. This oil, taken from berries that grow wild in the Himalayas, has over 100 nutrients, 24 minerals, 8 vitamins, and natural anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory action. It works to regulate and normalise skin to bring it back to a healthy balance. It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3.

Prevention is better than cure we say! Which is why our natural 3 Step Skin Care System is designed to get skin in top shape so that it less prone to pimples and acne. Our ingredients work deep to ensure skin is healthy and balanced and that, in turn, will make your face a less likely place that pimples want to party!

 
To check out Bellaboo products, click here.  Every month they have a different special, check out what is this months.


Disclosure:  I was provided with the above-mentioned products to help abide in my review.  Receiving the items did not entice me into writing a favorable review.  The opinions are all mine and are 100% honest.

No comments: