PeaKazzo’s Emporium…of Pizzazzy Stuff for Pets and their People offers high-quality, BONE-afide products and adornment for all the CAT-egorically important ones in your life. I cater to pets, but I also wish to dress up people in one-of-a-kind (OOAK) and vintage jewelry.
I have an American Bulldog, her name is Molly and she is the best dog ever. She is part of our family and only want the best for her. Molly just turned 1 on September 12, 2010 and believe it or not, until now she has never had an ID tag. What would I have done if she got out? Thankfully that day never came. Though now, thanks to Pamela at PeaKazzo's Emporium, Molly has her very own, beautiful, bright pink, doggie ID tag. Not only does it stand out on her gorgeous white coat, she looks pretty.
Believe it or not,both pictures are a little different, I wanted to get a picture of Molly with her new tag. You can see under her mouth the pink against her coat - that is her brand new doggie ID tag. Doesn't she look beautiful?
Pamela was very attentive to detail in making Molly's ID tag. She is very responsive and a quick turnaround from ordering to receiving. I am more than pleased with the turnout of Molly's tag. I would highly recommend her craftsmanship on any of her items in her Etsy shop, PeaKazzo's Emporium. Working with Pamela gave me a sense at ease. She truly loves the work she does and it shows on her items.
PeaKazzo's Emporium has many items to offer, such as the following:
|Bling Pet ID Tag|
|Pet Collar in Black Leather with Embedded ID Collar|
|Pet Memorial Stone with ID tag|
One (1) Lucky Frugal Finds 4 Moms reader will win a Pet ID Personalized on Two-Sided Large Paw Tag (the same as what Molly is wearing in the picture above).
Tell me who that special animal in your life is you would win this for. Easy, peasy!
* Become a Follower of Frugal Finds 4 Moms via GFC (If you are already a Follower, let me know and add your entries) (2 entries)
* Follow Frugal Finds 4 Moms via Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet per day)
* Follow Frugal Finds 4 Moms via Facebook (1 entry)
* Enter any of my other giveaways during the duration of this giveaway (1 entry)
* Comment on any other post on my blog during the duration of this giveaway (1 entry)
* Blog about this giveaway and let me know where (1 entry)
* Grab my button and post on your blog - let me know where so I can check. If you already have, let me know where so I can check. (2 entries)
* Follow PeaKazzo's Emporium on Twitter (1 entry).
* Visit PeaKazzo's Emporium and tell me your favorite item (2 entries)
Please leave a comment for each of the above valid entries, though the first MANDATORY ENTRY must be done in order to get any extra entries. Click on COMMENTS below and post your entry.
A winner will be chosen via random.org on October 6, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST, and will be notified via email on October 7, 2010. Please leave a valid email address so you can be notified. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen via random.org, and so on and so forth.
Disclosure: A HUGE thanks to Pamela at PeaKazzo's Emporium for providing me with Molly's beautiful doggie ID tag to help abide in my review, together with one Frugal Finds 4 Moms reader with a beautiful ID tag customized to fit their animal as a giveaway. In no way did receiving this product entice me to write a favorable review. My opinions are 100% mine and honest. How can I not write a positive review about a product that is beautifully made, but looks awesome on Molly?