Sunday, September 5, 2010

CRYSTAL DEODORANT {Review}


I don't know about you, but I have been through my fair share of deodorants. It seems I will use one and after a few months, it doesn't work anymore and doesn't keep me dry. There are the deodorants that say they go on clear and won't get any white residue on your clothes - wrong! So, when I was given the opportunity to try a new deodorant, I was happy, though to be quite honest, I was a little skeptical of Crystal Body Deodorant as I have always used solid deodorant and this was liquid roll-on. I have tried liquid roll-on deodorant before and it was icky and sticky and I didn't like it at all.


After using this deodorant, I like it. Yes, when it went on it was wet and cold, though it dried within seconds and wasn't sticky and lasted all day. It had a deodorizing smell that was aromatic (lavender) and left me dry and non-smelly all day (basically, to put it in laymans terms - it lasted all day). And, there was no white residue on my clothes! Sha-wing!

Some key points of Crystal products are as follows:

Crystal® Respect the body™
  • Crystal® is the original mineral salt deodorant brand (established in 1984)
  • Crystal® is a natural deodorant that actually works
  • Simple ingredients, simple promise: All day natural odor prevention
  • Mineral salts create an invisible barrier that make it impossible for odor causing bacteria to grow
  • Our deodorants are available in 28,000 stores worldwide (including Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid)
Product Line:
  • Both unscented (Crystal Body Deodorant®) and lightly scented (Crystal® essence)
  • Crystal® Body Deodorant is available in 4.5 ounce Stick, 2.25 Oz. Roll-On and 4 Oz Body Spray
  • Crystal® essence (Pomegranate, Lavender & White Tea and Chamomile & Green Tea) is available in 2.25 Oz Roll-On and 4 Oz Body Spray
A Few Other Points of Interest about Crystal®:
  • Mineral salts work as a buffer between your skin and odor causing bacteria.
  • Goes on lightly, won’t leave a white residue.
  • Won’t stain clothes.
  • Crystal Body Deodorant Stick lasts up to a full year of daily use! NO JOKE!
  • Crystal deodorants do NOT need to be reapplied during the day. A single application under each arm lasts the entire day. ( Can endure even the toughest, longest workouts.)
  • Endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers.
  • Rated safest in the Skin Deep database / Environmental Working (www.ewg.org)
  • Compact Signer of the Campaign for Safer Cosmetics
  • Never tested on animals (member of Leaping Bunny)
Right now there is a September Crystal Sale Price Promotion going on at CVS, no coupons, but rather limited time discount.
CVS Body Stick Deodorant ($5.99 online only pricing - savings of $1.00)
Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On ($3.99 online only pricing - savings of $0.50) [2009 Winner - All-Time Top 10 Classic Best of Beauty Award by Better Nutrition]
Crystal essence Pomegranate Roll-On ($4.99 online only pricing - savings of $0.50) [2010 Winner - Best Natural Deodorant by Better Nutrition Magazine]

To all you die-hard CVSers, use your ECB (Extra Card Bucks) to purchase Crystal Body Deodorant products.  I guarantee you will love it and thank me for telling you about this awesome deodorant.

If I was not given the opportunity to try this product, I would never even think to purchase it for two main reasons: 1) I have never heard of it, and 2) I did not have a coupon for it. I could glance at it on the shelf and not even give it a second thought. I am very glad I tried it, because I now will use Crystal Deodorant. Even if I don't have a coupon, which if you know me, you know that I normally do not buy anything without a coupon, so this must really work for me to buy without the savings. However, if I am going to spend money on a product that works - that to me is more savings than having a coupon and paying next to nothing for an item, especially if you have to re-apply the deodorant that you got next to nothing. Wake up in the morning, take your shower, apply Crystal Body Deodorant and be done with it. It truly lasts all day long!

Disclosure:  Through my membership with One2One Network, I was provided with Crystal Body Deodorant products to help abide in my review.  By receiving these products, it did not entice my opinion to write a favorable post.  I tried the product and truly loved it.  I also was entered into a drawing to win a gift card.

No comments: