Sunday, September 5, 2010

CUSTOM "DUCT TAPE" WALLETS {Review}

The creative imagination of what can be made today is endless.  I came across Custom Wallets, an etsy shop, and fell in love with the ingenious idea of a wallet.  A wallet completely made out of duct tape.  The durability of this product is amazing.  What talent!  The wallet is a complete theme, with every flap having its own distinct feature and picture. 


My daughter, Kylie, is really big into "PEACE" symbols right now, so I of course reviewed a "PEACE" wallet.  There is a large variety of wallet options, with over 200wallets to choose from.  From Wizard of Oz to Family Guy to Marilyn Monroe to AC/DC - there are so many. 

These wallets are made using durable duct tape and clear tape, this wallet is durable and long lasting.


Wallets Specifications:
- 3.5" x 5" (Size of a normal wallet)
- Classic Bi-fold style with flip out I.D.
- 2 credit card slots, I.D. slot, extra pocket for cards, large area for cash
- Custom made to fit your personality
- Can withstand a time or two through the washing machine

These would make great gifts and are sure to be an excellent conversation piece.  CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!  Are you stuck on a gift idea for that one person?  Don't look any further, get them a duct tape wallet.  I have already gotten my Christmas list together and will be buying a couple wallets for guys in our family. What a unique gift and one that they will use for years to come.

You can also customize a wallet by clicking here to order.

The price for these wallets are just $10.00.

Check out CUSTOM WALLETS etsy shop today and order that someone a wallet for Christmas.  I LOVE hand-made and creative gifts - gifts that someone puts thought into.  This gift is not just that, but it is providing a gift of what that person loves - it shows the person you put thought into it and that you listen to that person and know them.  For instance, my husband LOVES the Jets, so I may pick him up a Jets duct tape wallet to give him that special gift and to show him I know what he loves.

Disclosure: I was provided with a Peace themed duct tape wallet to abide in my review.  In no way did receiving this product entice me to write a favorable review.  The quality and durability is amazing.  I truly love this product.

No comments: