Monday, November 8, 2010

$5 Hallmark Coupons.....


Last year, many magazines had a $5 Hallmark coupon in them, with NO minimum purchase.  Guess what's back again?  YUP, the sizzlin hot $5 off Hallmark coupons.

The following magazines are confirmed to have the $5 off Hallmark coupons in them:
  • November/December issue of Midwest Living;
  • December issue of Real Simple, and
  • December issue of Martha Stewart Living (see the picture above).
Luckily for me, I have subscriptions to Real Simple and Martha Stewart Living so I am guaranteed to snag 2 $5 off Hallmark coupons.

These coupons can score you $5 worth of FREE products at Hallmark Gold Crown! You should be able to snag FREE greeting cards and other goodies.  Last year, I was able to get a few packages of "Thank You" cards for FREE and a few filler items for my daughters' Christmas stockings, i.e., stuffed animals, books, etc.


I am hoping more magazines are publishing this awesome coupon.  If you find any, please let me know so I can let others know. 

Thanks, Hip 2 Save for this awesome tidbit!

No comments: