Monday, November 8, 2010

Angelicare Spider Vein Treatment System {Review}



As I get older, not only am I as a person changing, but so is my body. I used to have "sexy" legs, now, as an adult, I still have thin legs, though with markings on them, marking that I would love to disappear. Those markings are called spider veins. They are located on my one leg behind my knee. I believe these have appeared due to constantly crossing my legs, something my doctor has always told me not to do as it cuts off circulation of the blood flow. Well, now I am paying the price!

I am not at the ewww, gross, disgusting, I need to get surgery immediately stage yet, though just leaving it alone it may get worse, and I do not want that to happen.

I was able to review Angelicare Spider Vein Treatment System and at first was taken aback when the package arrived. I kinda was nervous about trying out the system, but seriously, what do I have to lose right? I already have the nasty spider veins, here, for my review, is a solution.

Guess what - it works, now it takes time, but the purple is slowly going away. Not completely going away, I should re-word that, but this product really does work.

I am no scientist and really have not looked into how spider veins start, though I am assuming it is through non-stimulation. With this product, the constant stimulation to the problamatic area, it is doing exactly what it says it does.

About Angelicare:
PITTSBURGH…InventHelp-Intromark announces Angelicare™ Spider Vein Treatment System, a product that helps spider veins disappear in the comfort of one’s home.

The system includes Angelicare™ Ultra Nutricreme, the Angelicare™ Heat and Massage Skin Stimulator, and a guide to supplements.

Angelicare™ Ultra Nutricreme contains essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants required for healthy skin. It also contains emu oil to sooth the skin from abrasion. Elastin and collagen, natural building blocks, are added to help firm both the dermal and epidermal layers of skin.

After Angelicare™ Ultra Nutricreme is applied, the Angelicare™ Heat and Massage Skin Stimulator is utilized upon the target area. The heat helps with the deep penetration of the cream and stimulates the blood flow, bringing needed nutrients to the area.

The informational and inspirational pamphlet, “The Proper Way to Heal Thyself” is also included and is an informative guide to nourishing the skin. This information complements the Angelicare™ process and offers hints towards achieving health and total well being.

“For several years, I have been trying to rid myself of pesky spider veins,” said P. Maynard of Chelsea, Mass. “I tried creams and saline shots, and was skeptical that anything would work. I’ve finally seen results with the Angelicare™ system.”

The Angelicare™ Spider Vein Treatment System Kit includes two, 2-ounce jars of Ultra Nutricreme, the Angelicare™ Skin Stimulator, and “The Proper Way to Heal Thyself.” Suggested retail price is $99.95 plus $7.95 for shipping and handling.

Angelicare™ is available in catalogs and online or call Intromark directly at (800) 851-6030.



[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

1 comment:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Thanks for this, it's nice to know when something works ;)