Monday, November 29, 2010

United States Trivia Game Pack {Review}



WOW, it really has been a long time since I was in school, or my knowledge of the United States is seriously lacking knowledge!

I reviewed the United States Trivia Pack of 50 games. Each state has its own set of trivia questions with the answers on a following sheet. To keep it easy at first, I printed New York, as that is where we live, and thinking we live here, we should know everything, right? WRONG!

Questions for New York are: When did the first U.S. pizzeria open in New York City? 1895 (had no clue).... How long was the first American railroad, between Albany and Schenectady? Answer in miles? (This should be easy since I live in Albany)... hmmmm. Eleven miles (HAD NO IDEA!!!)

Thereafte, I printed other states like Texas, Wyoming, Alaska, Connecticut, just to name a few and again, asked the questions first to myself (now, if I didn't know New York where I was born and raised, did you think I would possibly know other states?), than asking others. A few questions were answered correctly, but for the most part, we did not know the answers.

These are GREAT trivia questions and really get your mind going. Even if you do not live in that particular state, you may know the answer. It is knowledge that keeps the brain working and just think the next time there is a "trivia night", and a question arises about a particular state, you may know the answer!

Awesome printable activity.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: