Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gourmet Chef 12 Piece Cookware Set (Trimmer) {Review}

As much as I shop, you would think I would own new pots and pans, wrong!  I have owned the same T-fal pot and pan set since I got married 10 years ago.  Holy smokes, that is a long time, ya think!

I was recently given the opportunity from CSN Stores to review one of their million of products.  Can you guess what I chose?  Kinda silly to ask, especially since it is pictured above.

I chose the Trimmer - SC-SS004 - Gourmet Chef 12 Piece Cookware Set with Blue Bakelite Handles and Knobs ($44.89).  I was kinda skeptical at first as I have only ever used T-fal pots and pans.  These are something my mother used (although back in the old days my mom used the pots and pans that had the copper on the bottom (boy, were they a pain to wash!).  I think these pans, like the copper pans from my younger days, put a thought in my mind that I would burn noodles or something.  However, I am here to report, no burning anything!!!  These pans are truly amazing.

On every pan, comes a lid.  A lid that actually fits! (lol).  A lid with a tiny hole on it to release steam while your cooking.  Every pan also comes with handles on both sides.

The pans are light in weight, though heavy in cooking - a 10 out of 10!  I would highly recommend these pans to anyone.

If you would like to check out these pans, or any other items CSN Stores have to offer click HERE.

Disclosure:  I was provided a gift card to purchase any item of my choosing to offer a review.  All opinions expressed are my own and 100% honest.

No comments: