Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He Is We (Music CD Review)


My Review:
Music drives me in a way that relaxes me and depending on the beat, uplifts me.  Have you ever experienced a bad day, put on some music and it was just what you needed?  Well, that is the case here, though I wasn't having a bad day.

I was provided He Is We cd to review and I thought immediately, "road trip"!  I love listening to music in the car, especially music that my girls also can listen to.  This music was cheery, uplifting, rhythmitic, wiggle in your pants, tap your foot, kinda music.  I really enjoyed it, and so did my girls!  It is now a favorite in our car.  Songs like, Forever and Ever, Everything You Do and Blame it On the Rain, are a few of my favorites.

About He Is We:
Rachel Taylor and Trevor Kelly both worked at Ted Brown Music together in Tacoma, Washington. Aside from the Tacoma aroma (local joke!), there was something else in the air. Trevor thinks it was destiny… Rachel still thinks it was the aroma.


After countless days of passing each other at work, they eventually started to jam together in the back room. While Rachel influenced her past years growing up and Trevor continued to listen to hardcore music, something interesting, creative and original came out. This was the start of He Is We; the idea that someone who you pass by everyday can influence the rest of your life… and you would never know. It’s the thought and power one person can have over their surroundings.

You are listening to Rachel’s words and Trevor’s music. He Is We wants to go on a date with you; the signs are just too obvious.

It's a Contest:
He Is We is giving away merch and goodies and treats! Head to http://sneakattackmedia.com/contests/heiswe/ and tell them all about YOUR “Happily Ever After.” How did you fall in love? What was the best day of your life? How did you discover He Is We? How has their music helped you? They want to hear what you have to say and cannot wait to read ‘em all!

Disclosure:
I received a copy of the cd to help abide in my review.  All opinions are mine, 100%, and completely honest.  I listed to the music and loved it!  You definitely should check He Is We out - they are an amazing group.

No comments: