The holidays are coming and what better way to celebrate than with a "FREE" present for a child. That's right. Check out http://www.kbclubhouse.com/index.php and sign up. When you sign up you will get an email, which you will have to print out, bring to any KB Store near where you live and walla - you get FREE $5.00 off any $5.00 purchase. I went last night and they had a 3 piece My Little Pony set on sale for $5.00, with tax and after coupon, total out of pocket expense was .40 cents. Is that a deal or what?
Now, I can either do one of two things. I can leave it out from Santa for my youngest daughter, or I can wrap it for my youngest daughter from Santa when we go to one of our many Christmas parties where Santa will be. Either way that is 1 less gift I have to buy and in this frugal time, a free gift is a great gift!
If you do not young kids who still like toys, you can still sign up for this great gift. What a great way to donate to a child whose family does not have a lot of money. Just think of the joy you will bring to a parent who cannot provide for their family this holiday season, and better yet, just think of that child whose heart you just filled with enjoyment of getting a great gift, and at no (or very little) cost to you.
If you want to opt-out of receiving future mailings from KB Clubhouse, at the bottom of the registration form, there is a box to check, make sure you do this before hitting enter, otherwise, you will periodically get emails from them.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment