There is a site which I have been a member of for quite sometime now. It is called SheSpeaks. It is a site where other Women/Mom's like myself can discuss products we have tried, it is also a site where you can periodically try products for FREE - yes free (my favorite word again), and the only criteria they expect from you is giving back your feedback. Something I thoroughly enjoy doing. Should you wish to join (membership to this site is FREE), go to http://www.shespeaks.com and follow the instructions of joining [LOGIN]. This is a site you definately do not want to miss out on. I have had the opportunity to receive the following products FREE:
1. Taste of Home magazine;
2. Ladies Home Journal magazine;
3. Sinupret for kids
4. Ghiradelli chocolate (yum);
5. Oral-B Stages toothbrushes (the kids got to enjoy these); and saving the best for last;
6. a Haagen-Dazs Five party! What am amazing time! I had a bunch of friends over and we were shipped (FREE) 7 containers of the new line of Haagen Dazs Five ice cream. Flavors like Chocolate, Mint, Ginger, Passion Fruit, , etc.... It was such a great time. I made assorted hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.) and served with the different varieties of ice cream. After each taste of ice cream we went around the round table and discussed our likes and dislikes. This is what SheSpeaks is about. Trying new products and being able to discuss your likes and dislikes. So far, I have to say everything has been a "like" for me. I hope you too will join me in discussions at SheSpeaks. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment