Friday, September 11, 2009

HUGE Coupon Savings at Target.....

If by now you can't tell from reading my blog how much I love coupons, trust me, I am a HUGE advocate of them! So much, that I honestly look forward to my Sunday paper every week. Actually, I think I subscribe to the paper just for the coupons! Some say that is sad, I say that is savings!

I went to Target last night to pick my husband up a package of Gillette Sensor Excel blades, as that is the only brand he will use. Trust me, between all of the samples I have received from different companies, this brand, hands down, wins.

Well considering the blades are $17.19 for a pack of 10, I also purchased 20 $1.00 containers of General Mills cereal (I used 20 $1.00 off Target coupons + 10 Buy 2 get $1.00 off Manufacturer Coupon, to not only get these free, but $10 overage to go toward my blades. I also had a $4.00 off coupon for purchasing the Gillette Sensor Excel blades, making my total out of pocket cost for this purchase $3.19 + tax. Not bad for 20 breakfasts for my kiddos and blades for my husband.

I am a huge proponent of Target, especially knowing they are the only store around the Albany area (except BJS Warehouse) that allows 2 coupons for one product. Their coupon and a manufacturer coupon only. In today's society, I believe Target truly is there for the consumer. Thank you Target!!!

No comments: